Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy birthday to me!


Hip hooray for me and my birthday yesterday!

In accordance with the Pyjama Rule I took the day off work and lounged around with the cats, a box of chocolates and Betty Grable. Had such a swell time! Headed out for a cup of tea then back home to watch a documentary about entertaining the troops in the 40s. Later in the evening my young man took me out to dinner at my favourite restaurant (Kamel in Albert Park). I ate far far too much and was very very happy. Thank you to everyone for their birthday wishes. At work, the cake celebrations continue...

3 comments:

PROUD WOMAN said...

i like the 'pyjama rule' - i always have my birthday off - but never knew there was a rule oooh, should have it in 'union manifesto'!!!!

so glad it was a good day for you woman... you deserve it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for having your birthday dinner at Kamel - again! It was lovely to see you both. Take care and see you soon, Mindy @ Kamel

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.