Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Good Day

Today was most definitely A Good Day. Work was great. My hair didn't fall down. I went to the gym and unleashed the fury! It was kinda sunshiney so I didn't have to wear stockings (yay bare legs!) And now I'm having breakfast for dinner - my favourite meal of the day! I'd have breakfast all the time if I could. I made an appointment with a new hairdresser. Which is actually a super scary thing to have done and if I hadn't had such a super great day I probably would not have done this. Mr C's Christmas present arrived - one day after we ordered it online! Which is wonderful but does make me worry about THE SHIRT I ORDERED 67 YEARS AGO IS!!! Still waiting... Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Curvy Kitty said...

Spooky! I chose the same pic as Miss Matilda