Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Australian Open is on and I LOVE watching the tennis. Can't play of course but I'm all for flannel trousers, cute playsuits and Pimms on the lawn. Take a look at the Commercial Cable Office's staff tennis party. There's Archie, Joan, Patsy, Hilary, Diana and Herbie amongst others. (Seriously!)


I don't really have the legs for this but I would adore one of these playsuits. I can't sew either so it's not really a possibility. Sure beats the outfits I wore on sports day.

I still don't understand why lady tennis players keep their spare tennis balls in their bloomers.

2 comments:

Proud Womon said...

ooh, flannel, playsuits and pimms with lemonade - reminiscent of photos of my grandmother and mother in the 30s and 40s - their mother-daughter era...

Sailor Lily said...

and photos of my Nanna on a picnic rug wearing pearls and pin-curls...