Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tip top and hunky dory

Passion killers!

Praise the lord for antibiotics! I am now on the mend and fair near jumping out of my skin with energy. Had a lovely Easter holiday reading (more about that later), sticky beaking in an old apartment I used to lease (madly jealous because it's now been renovated and looks very fine indeed) and walking with my beloved around the St Kilda Botanic Gardens. I'd been there earlier in the holidays when Miss Donna and I went for an early morning stroll through the rose garden. Very nice. I also popped into the city to pick up some underwear at the sales (that I didn't know were on but who's to argue?) And here is where I apologise to my mother for the years of calling her Harry Highpants. I've bought myself the biggest, highest pairs of knickers ever. And I love them! Now, I shan't be telling you any more about my underwear!

4 comments:

donnasoowho said...

chortle for a moment I was wondering when I'd been promoted to the 'beloved' but then realised that you must have been again. I've got go to bra shopping at the wknd... but suspect won't be buying any high pants, unless they've got a big elasticated waistband!

Proud Womon said...

the st kilda botanic gardens - always called the blessington street gardens when i was growing up in the area - beautiful - 'tis the place me mum wants her ashes spread...

Curvy Kitty said...

I quite like the idea of being chucked on the compost too! So practical!

Admin - SBNG said...

Passion. Killed.