Monday, May 10, 2010

A good day!

Today was an excellent day. My young man started a new job today so we walked to work together, stopping off for a cup of tea along the way. We also got to have lunch together! I said I'd cook a special meal for him and, upon consideration, the special menu I've chosen for him looks like a special menu for a Katherine. Whoops.... Starting off with some Middle Eastern broad bean dip, then Persian chicken with pomegranate and honey - no pudding because we don't do that sort of thing. In a flap now because I've lost my bamix. Last seen at a friend's place. A friend who has now moved to Singapore.... Weird coming home and finding the house empty. Poor old Jack cat must have had a very lonely day. Anyway, have to go and start rattling my pots and pans!


2 comments:

donnasoowho said...

Yeah cause I know how mista chairman LOVES his beans..

Curvy Kitty said...

nah, that's green beans he doesn't like. Broad beans are a winner.