Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whoops a daisy

Here am I feeling sheepish for having marked VE Day instead of Mother's Day. So lots of hugs and kisses to my mum and thanks for knitting me a bed jacket. Plus special Mother's Day goodness to mother-t0-be Miss Soo, who appears to be giving birth to Alfred Hitchcock. And a bunch of sweet peas to my nanna, who I love and miss.

While I was looking thriugh family photos in mum;s ols school case silly Jack cat came and pissed in it. It's ok mum! He missed nanna's bridal veil and all the photos and the list of songs Mr C wants played at his funeral (because it's best to be prepared: I've told him the joke that is guaranteed to get me out of a coma) but ruined the certificate I got for doing the Lake Taupo ride in Mew Zealand. And I know I did that because my bike has the scars from where I fell off climbing - don't know the name of it but it's Maori and I'm sure it translates as Bastard Hill. Then I cut my finger on the lid of a catfood tin when I went to throw it out and now I'm typing all funny. SIgh. Not feeling like a good cat mum.

4 comments:

Admin - SBNG said...

All of a sudden I feel as though I'm reading the Soo blog...

Curvy Kitty said...

Her typing is WAY worse than mine!

Proud Womon said...

ahh, the joys of parenting the 'infirm' hey ... i've just cleaned up my old girls piss after getting home from work!!

donnasoowho said...

Hatepe Hill. Tis a shame, still you have the memories.
I had a list of songs I wanted played at my funeral too but now I can't remember what they are. Cam knows tho (so you can always ask him). Although he might have forgotten too.