Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blind as a bat

Ok, here's what I'm thinking of buying...

Going to Specsavers because they're cheap. Not sure why I need two pairs but that's what they want to sell me so who's to say no to a two-for-one deal? Not very retro but it turns out I don't look very good in other shaped frames. Hell, I don't even know if I look good in these ones because you have to take your glasses off to try them on and then of course you can't see anything...








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

donnasoowho said...

You want two pairs so there's not panic if something happens to one of them (and we all know that wearing your 'spare/backup' old pair is not a great situ to be in). Plus if you swap them around a bit then they'll last a bit longer (on the assumption that your eyesight hasn't changed much lately so you'll want them to last a bit longer).

Sailor Lily said...

two pairs = one in handbag or on desk at work and one on the bench for picking up as leaving home. wish I had two pairs!

Curvy Kitty said...

I guess I figured I didn't need two as I only ever take them off to sleep and have a shower (and to be honest, it's amazing how many times I forget to do even that) I have been known to tread on my glasses so perhaps it's not such a daft idea.