Monday, November 29, 2010

I've got my love to keep me warm

Bugger this weather. I want bare legs and washing on the line, cotton frocks and playsuits, my cats' fur to smell of grass and sunshine. This is supposed to be BBQ season! Who feels like Christmas shopping in this miserable weather? I've yet to start in earnest but at least I've a list now.



Caution Vegans!!! there's a lot of fur in this clip being worn by animals that aren't the original owners...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Sailor Lily said...

"Off with my overcoat, off with my gloves
don't need no overcoat, I'm burning with love"

donnasoowho said...

we can bbq at our house soon! Well we've already cranked it up a few times. So anytime you guys want to come over for a snag!

Proud Womon said...

oooohh, bbq season - i dread it... the smell of dead animal being cooked - not pleasant - now veg being bbq'd is good - but doesn't happen enough...