Thursday, January 20, 2011

On the sidelines

Well it had to happen, I got injured. Had a great run yesterday and was looking forward to cycling on the weekend. But when I woke up this morning I could barely get out of bed. I must admit that I was a bit teary - my training! Oh, and it hurt too. But - my training! I'm not ready to take it easy!! Walking turned out to be dreadfully ouchy so I came home to ice it. I guess it was nice to watch the tennis, but I largely spent the day researching hip flexor strains and getting more and more bummed out. Of course, the only treatment is ice and rest. Bugger. Feeling a bit sorry for myself.



I did get a new frock that I wore yesterday so that was nice. No photos yet (because I was in such a hurry to get to the gym!)




Flying nurses relaxing on some godforsaken Pacific island whose name I've forgotten. Cute!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

donnasoowho said...

oh dear hope you feel better soon!! Just think about cherry pie.