Monday, March 7, 2011

Last hurrah of summer

Just when you thought it was all over, along comes summer...

I had a pleasantly domestic weekend. I did loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, did some ironing. Then I took a picnic rug into the garden and lay out there reading with some of the cats. Lovely! Sunday was more of the same, and also featured what is possibly the last ride for the Chairman / Soo partnership. The Soo family is moving north to Brisbane in about a week. So sad.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

donnasoowho said...

I'm not moving now that I've seen a massive spider and realised that the ones in Brisbane are so much huger!

Anonymous said...

Bye Donna- hope you enjoy the next phase of your life. How exciting. I am sure you will be back for a visit.
Kate's Mum.