Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New pattern

Next on sewing pile is this black number with the peplum, chosen by my young man. I've some burgundy crepe set aside - what is conceivably the last lightweight crepe left in Melbourne. Somehow fabric stores here just don't stock it anymore and I don't think satin back crepe is fluid enough. I made a muslin of the bodice on the weekend (yes, I learnt my lesson!) and will be adding a bit of length to the waist. I'm hoping I can cut it out next weekend, in between hosting an antique valuation session at the library and going for a ride if the weather is fine (i.e. unlikey).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: