Tuesday, September 13, 2011

RIP VI




Always one to over commit myself - it's a new blogging challenge! Reader In Peril! A bit unseasonal for me, this is to celebrate the northern slide into autumn. Hosted by Carl from Stainless Steel Droppings, this challenge is to explore the supernatural, mysteries, horror, gothic and dark fantasy. Learning from the war read a long (books read to date = 1) and Paris in July (my books all turned up in August) I am taking up the movie watching challenge.



This time, I'm not going to post a list of what I intend to do, as chances are I won't be able to get my hands on many of them. But I'll give you a theme - 1940s horror films! There's going to be a lot of Boris Karloff going down! Wait till you see the dvd covers! Spooky!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Kailana said...

That's a cool idea. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!