Sunday, November 13, 2011

War bride




Wedding plans are coming along! A date has been set - April 15 - so organise your baby sitters now! There's a wedding dress shortlist and i'll be buying some patterns next week - sorry, no sneak peeks! I'm going to be a sensible war bride and get a day dress i can wear on other occasions. I've found some fabric online that should be okay. My dressmaker in Bairnsdale has agreed to do it and has even sent me a facsimile of a 1940s bridal fashion guide to get me inspired. The restaurant has been booked and I must say, choosing the menu is going to be great fun! Flowers are organized. We just need to do the invitations and start paying for things (ulp!)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

donnasoowho said...

Hooray! I"m putting it in my diary now!