Monday, March 19, 2012

Bad hair day

Seriously. I got to work and my hair was a mess and I poked a hole through a new stocking and it pretty much went downhill from there. Even the power of a new dress and girdle didn't help. I feel fat, bad skinned and tired. And my hair is still a mess.


Blah! Just finished reading Agatha Christie: Murder In The Making. What an astoundingly creative woman. I am in awe. She pretty much had half a dozen solutions for every mystery. I'm still hanging out for an undiscovered novel. The book could have done with a little more literary criticism - despite what people think, she was a very clever writer. Still, if you want a glimpse into her creative processes ( and the fifteen different names she proposed for each character - in detail) this is the book for you! - Toodle Pip!

No comments: