Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ELP

ELP = extra love patterns. Pieces missing, tears, no instructions. But cheap! This is my current fave pattern.


I've made it twice already and each time I'm so proud! Today my sweetie bought me some fabric. I know it drives him nuts but I love it when he chooses it for me.


Hmm, crappy phone photo! It's a luscious cream with burgundy leaves and it's perfect for early autumn. I have some perfect vintage oval buttons in charcoal that are going to look great with it. This was a real treat as we're supposed to be on a wedding budget! Can't wait til we can shop again - I'm going to top up on fabric for some autumnal frocks. And Jack is doing really well. Bright eyed and bushy tailed. Back on the pavement and getting lots of food and laps from strangers. People can be kind. Thank you all for your concern. - Toodle Pip!

1 comment:

donnasoowho said...

You're so funny.

I'll get around to posting back our rsvp today perhaps!