Thursday, November 1, 2012

Little Veggie Patch Co.

Down at the start of Chapel Street there's a veggie nursery where I've been spending a little bit too much money. As you've seen, we don't have much room for veggies but I think I can squeeze in some herbs (parsley, dill, basil), heartsease, marigolds and tomato plants. Apparently Cup day is the day to do it so I hope it stops raining by then! Georgie's been in a rumble and it looks like he's hurt himself. Looking very sorry for himself. So trip to the vet soon. And I got a new Scotty dog!


- Toodle Pip!

2 comments:

donnasoowho said...

I want that packing crate vege garden do they flat pack? Where can I get one?

Curvy Kitty said...

Not sure if they flat pack. They've a website http://littleveggiepatchco.com.au/ You should ask. I think they're apple crates.

It's an amazing place to go. So inspiring. They've got a book too which I've seen at the library.