Friday, November 23, 2012

Tickle me

Well I'm feeling a whole heck of a lot better. Spending the day watching Elvis movies. He's looking pretty hunky in Tickle Me. And there's lots of cute girls go go dancing in short shorts. Don't ask me what it's about because I'm not really sure.


I've been crocheting up a storm. Seriously, this could be my one and only crochet project. It's going to take for freaking ever. By an optimistic estimate I'll be done around Christmas. At my last crafternoon tea we were talking smugly about modern crafters seeking instant gratification. I hearby take back all my words. Instant grat sounds pretty good right now. If you've ever been given something handmade - treasure it. A lot of love and effort goes into it.


My crochet pancake stack. One 6th of the way through!hands = sore. Toodle Pip!

2 comments:

donnasoowho said...

I briefly contemplated buying you a book of crochet robot projects today but thenI thought it might make your head explode ...

Cause there are 12 would probably take you 12 years to make.

Curvy Kitty said...

Oh god. A lovely thought but it could well send me over the edge. I fear I may have been a tad ambitious...