Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ahoy there!




I'm pretty sure I need this fabric. It's got lobsters on it for heaven's sake! Lobsters! Who doesn't need a lobster dress? I'm not sure what pattern to use...





Unless it needs to be a skirt? Thoughts? And continuing the crustacean theme, a crab shirt!


Due to the expansion of the bike family I've not had much room for sewing but I got some pretty pretty fabric from mum for a sundress so I might have a little sewing bee soon. Though kitten plus sewing probably = disaster. It's hard enough typing this!- Toodle Pip!

3 comments:

donnasoowho said...

Love the material! I got some material for Christmas and am getting a shirt waiter dress!

Curvy Kitty said...

And you're making it yourself I presume ;)

Curvy Kitty said...

And you're making it yourself I presume ;)