Monday, December 10, 2012

Kittenblog




Thursday night is kitty cat night! But I haven't been able to find a nice little bed for him so I think he's going to live in a cardboard box with some snugglies. Big cats have been warned but I know they're going to be extremely pissed off. Gone all nesty and bought new towels. Fuchsia pink happy happy!


Bought bed linen a while back and only just been told it's out of stock. Cotton box = avoid. Absolutely hopeless. And very disappointing. Potential bedlinen no 2:


I'm not sure though. I've gone all florally! But it might need to wait until post Christmas. The crochet and I have come to an understanding. I take it a bit more slowly and it will get done when it's done. I'm actually enjoying it very much and miss it when I run out of wool. Still not even half way through though.- Toodle Pip!

2 comments:

donnasoowho said...

That's very girly bed linen!

Curvy Kitty said...

I know! Finding mildly girly is hard. The cover we couldn't get was perfect!