Monday, January 14, 2013

Holiday! Yay!

I am on holiday! Which is good because the last little while has been pretty ordinary. Still no Lylo which makes me cry. But Monkey is a bundle of love. Being on holiday I'm determined to make some headway on the Crochet Project of Doom. I must say, I still find it tremendously satisfying. It's just that there's so much of it! At least I've passed the halfway mark. And it is a little hard with a naughty kitten in the house. The other good thing about holidays is the Australian Open. I do love watching the tennis. Plus I want a vintage tennis outfit. I do have a pattern I could use I just don't have my machine at the moment.











Gorgeous! - Toodle Pip!

1 comment:

donnasoowho said...

Are you going to Perth? I'm at home too should try and give you a call!