Sunday, March 17, 2013

Baby hats










Finished these a while ago but only just wrapped and packaged them. There was one other lovely blue, red and white number but I did it during my craft club and during the talking I must have added a few stitches... I sat on it for a while and decided it wasn't good enough for a gift so that one's off to the Salvos. This morning it was raining - perfect crochet weather - so I whipped up the third one. Very satisfying. Miss having something to do. Still haven't started the WAD as I've been sick. Only one month to go! Eeeek! - Toodle Pip!

3 comments:

donnasoowho said...

You could make Gus one for his ski trip to NZ? No pressure tee hee. His head is a bit large tho.

Curvy Kitty said...

Sure I could make one. I guess. Send me the measurements and I'll see if I can find a pattern

donnasoowho said...

Ok