Saturday, March 30, 2013

Shopping bonanza!!

It's been six months since I had any new clothes so the time has come to top up the wardrobe. There's a new cardigan in the works, thanks to my lovely mum! So far I'm expecting... Land Army Girl cords


Navy swing trousers


And a whole heap of shirts!


I think the western fabric is my fave. Going to look for some novelty buttons for it. Seeing as I've gotten a bit porky some new skirts are in order. This time I'm going to do it properly in wool and tweed, nicely lined - and with some professional help from the Thread Den so I don't muck it up! Each time I do a seasonal plan most of it never happens! But this time I'm going to make a real effort. I can't wait to get sewing and improve my skills. Yippee! Very happy!! - Toodle Pip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fab-a-dab, Colours gorgeous. How absolutely exciting. Can;t quite see the western one but I guess there is one that looks like horeshoes on it. You have so may, so make a plan!!!!! Love the trousers. Thnink navy cardi is way to go.
Love M

donnasoowho said...

Love the cords! I must get me some cords....