Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dungaree Dolly

Meet my new Freddie's of Pinewood Dungaree Dolly's! I am so in love with them.


I never want to take them off! The fit's not perfect - I wish they were a bit more generous with their waist to hip ratio. I had to go up a size for the hips which has left them a bit loose around the waist. I think they'd be a complete pain to take in too so I'll live with it. And before you ask, going to the toilet is a bit of a kerfuffle! But way easier than dealing with a girdle so I can be zen about that. And drink less tea.


Remembered the lippy!


Little Jens! Isn't he a big monkey these days? He's all legs and tail.


My Victory Garden! With little Dita (she's much smaller than Jens - she's all scrumptious belly!). Garden doesn't photograph as magnificently as it looks! There's sage, chives, thyme, tarragon, bergamot, acres of parsley, nasturtiums, Vietnamese mint, jasmine, some stray pumpkiny things that I think have sprung up from the compost and unidentified grey leaf plants. I'm hoping to get garlic in next week and maybe some broad beans - though that could just be possum food.


George! Doesn't mind the kittens so much these days. But is still a bit grumpy. They all sleep in the bedroom at night so that's progress!

No comments: