Saturday, May 16, 2015

In which I go shopping and spend nothing

Good thing = Spotlight voucher
Extra good thing = Spotlight sale
Super duper good thing  = complicated, unadvertised 40% discount scheme
Super duper but slightly dodgy good thing = free stuff!

The sun was shining, the sky was blue. Kim had taken me out to the French patisserie for coffee. Spotlight was just around the corner. I was only going in for interfacing...





All thus is blouses-to-be with vintage buttons from L'uccello (I have zero voucher!)

The dodgy part of all this is this -


Didn't scan through the register! I have brown wool for a skirt. Just need lining from The Fabric Store on Brunswick Street. Who are having a sale. And guess who has a voucher? Yay!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
The material is wonderful - I can see new cardigans being ordered!!!!
The floral one is particularly striking.Is the pattern for trousers or the blouse?
Mum

Curvy Kitty said...

Pattern has all four - skirt, trousers, jacket and blouse. I'll be making brown and navy skirts. I've seen the blouse made up in hot pink satin - gorgeous!!